יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

You Think All


You think my love words are just a pretext
To a hideous intention in mind fixed.
Even in the most intimate moments
You mock my love confession and intents.
The bad experiences you underwent
Made you doubtful, no matter what I meant.
As some people say they mean what they say
And they say what they mean, still you do play
With my sincere feelings and disregard
My good intentions while you’re on guard.
What a pity! You can’t set yourself free,
That’s why,alas, you simply can’t be.
You’re chained to a stereotyped view of men,
Let alone I’m not one of your own kin.
Love should be a sublime goal by its own,
Without it we can easily disown
Each other because sex alone can’t make
A bond last forever, it’s just a fake.
You cannot possess me just by making
Love to me while my heart you keep breaking.
You can never capture my soul and mind
Uf you still hurt my dignity and pride.
Sometimes even true love can’ guarantee
Everlasting bond, so at least you have to be
Honest and look deeper into yourself
And stop behaving like an angry wolf.
There’s a lot of hostility around
And every where slippery is the ground.
Prejudice and discrimination
Characterize the situation.
So will you please think and make up your mind
Before you drive me so crazy and wild?
I’m so sick of those endless and senseless chats
Which are much noisier than those of cats.
I’m tired of your absolute vanity,
Let alone your vulnerability.
Yet all your faults and flaws I can forgive,
Once you learn how to take and then to give.





אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה