יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

Since the Dwarf came

Since the dwarf came to rule this land,
I’ve cut off myself from matters
That I can’t simply understand,
Yet some logic no one offers.
I thought as many others did
That he’d fulfil the policy
Of the man treacherously killed,
But it was ,alas, a fallcy.
A man who has a chicken’s heart,
Does hide himself in the shadows,
A great venture since he can’t start,
He’ll be haunted by his sorrows.
So soon he vanished from the scene,
To oblivion his steps led him,
The like in fact I’ve never seen,
He was indeed his fear’s victim.
But being small he can’t achieve
The greatest goal we’ve ever had,
Therefore we’re doomed to wait and grieve
And wait for days hopefully glad.
And when the ogre took over,
He wiped out peace vehemently,
The shred of hope I did harbor
He smothered so violently.
Cynically like many others
I proved later to be not wise,
I thought that in certain matters
The like of him might act otherwise.
For people so,etimes tend to think
Wishfully and try to maintain
Some hope, but soon they’ll fall and sink
Into a sea of grief and pain.
But a snake is always a snake
Whether it changes skin or not,
Peacefulness it simply can’t fake
Though its eyes are completely shut.
Meanwhile I’m trying not to be
An easy prey to depression,
Though it’s hard to run or flee,
Just peace is still my obsession.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה