יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

If (1)


If you get Satan’s head on a platter,
Still you won’t move ahead for the matter
Has nothing to do with his life or death,
It has to do with your minds and hearts’ depth.
Years after his death you will still repeat
The same dull cliché over and over;
So try to understand you won’t defeat
Their spirit whatever you endeavor.
Talk to them instead and give them some hope;
Let them believe in you and your good will,
You talk about peace better that the Pope,
Yet you continue to destroy and kill.

If (2)

If my own crucifixion were
The price for peace, alas, long lost,
I would right away and right here
Set up high the salvation post.

If (3)

If I were a god just for a moment,
I would have the time to bring happiness
To a world stricken by pain and torment
Not to mention greed, hate and ugliness.

If (4)

If I were to choose, I would rather die
Before I have to kill or even lie.
And if we all have the same preference,
O God, we shall make a great difference.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה