יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

Unbelievable


How unbelievable my life can be,
I’m a citizen of a third degree.
And don’t say ‘so what’, I’m indigenous,
Yet I’m still believed to be dangerous.
This is my country, I’m not a slave
Brought from overseas his masters to serve.
I should feel free whenever I go around,
I’m not to be hindered at all or bound.
What have I done to deserve rejection?
Why am I deprived of any protection?
Why should I always be victimized
When I have rights to be realized?
Why should I pay for others’ offenses
And be sacrificed of others’ defenses?
Compromising is the key solution,
Occupation is your life pollution.
You can’t occupy and get peace as well,
Occupation makes your life a living hell.
Occupation does lead to oppression
Which in turn leads to death and regression.
You can’t have both peace and security
By occupation and hostility.
“Arab” My identification card does say
So as to recognize me right away.
Why does a so-called liberal entity
Need to hurt its citizen’s dignity.
Is it a crime to be Palestinian
Or African or Red Indian?
By more killings there’s no security,
By more destruction there’s no immunity.
How many years must pass before you get
You’re victims as well , Why should you forget?
Hatred leads to hatred, try to get it
Before it’s too late to repent or regret.
We want to live in peace and harmony,
Not in conflict, tension and agony.
I don’t think you’re satisfied with yourselves
Chasing little children like hungry wolves.
You don’t like it, sure, but you have no say
Because you’re short sighted and led astray.






אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה