יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

The Bullet


My cloistered life that was a blend
Of peace and poise has reached it end.
It’s not that I love solitude
More than I love the maltitude,
In fact I used to socialize,
But I started to realize
That people have become selfish,
Gready and even devilish.
Ah those days of serenity,
Times of trust and sincerity,
Days of hope and exultaion,
Feelings of joy and elation.
A trigger pressed and all was gone,
And nothing,alas, could be done.
One shot and the course of history
Was diverted, what a mystery!
One damn shot and the dream collapsed,
The joy and the uphoria lapsed.
One twisted mind managed to kill
The man and the chance for good will.
Therefore instead of listening
To nightingales’ cheerful singing
And sparrows’ beautiful warbling,
I listen to rockets whistling.
So what are you going to do ?
You can’t remain idle, can you?


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה