יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

Confinement


As a bastard I’m here treated,
Before I start, I’m defeated.
Try to imagine how it feels
To ride a carriage without wheels,
To spend your life going nowhere,
To be deprived of a chance fair
To break through the walls of mistrust
And survive without going bust.
I cannot be freein my state
Without controlling my own fate.
Prisons are of two kinds, one kind
Which is much worse, confines the mind,
The other confines the body
And when both are in custody,
A man is more dead than alive
And it’s better not to survive.
You might be ruling a kingdom,
However, without your freedom
You’re just another toy or slave
Who won’t be free unless he’s brave.
You’re quite brave only when you take
A stand that might put you at stake,
So if you’re ready to take the risk,
You must be wise enough to think
That only those who dare to range
The realm of dangers can bring change.
And to tell the truth I’m so weak,
As an altruist I’m a freak.
Sometimes I lose interest in speech,
Especially when it fails to reach
The hearts of those in authority
Killing us with their stupidity.
They have agendas of their own
Which don’t include peace, jobs and corn.
We, the peace believers, just waive
Instead of fighting this damn wave.





אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה