יום שלישי, 26 בינואר 2010

Satan Says


Satan says I’ll liberate you
From your pride and dignity,
And there’s nothing I should do,
I depend on your vanity.
Illusion I just create
So as to drink your fine oil,
My decoy is to liberate
You , so give up your rich soil.
I’ll drink each drop, it’s good ‘scotch’
Though I’m damn insatiable,
And since I drink so much,
You must be reliable.
I do kill out of pity,
Without me you simply can’t be,
And since you aren’t so damn witty,
You’re going to believe in me.
That’s how my slaves and dogs act,
They simply do what I say,
As long as I keep them fat,
They’ll be willing to obey.
I’ve destroyed superpowers
By my so called democracy,
So if anyone endeavors
To resist, he’ll face piracy.
I’m the only god on earth,
It’s me you have to worship.
So be smart and realize
That you’re mine body and soul,
And don’t try anything wise,
No one will regret your fall.
From now on you have to live
According to my doctrine,
The new commandments I’ll give
Must always be your routine.
My hands you just have to kiss,
Otherwise, you’ll have no bones,
One of my masses if you miss,
You’ll be executed with stones.




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה